My Muse by Rose

My apartment is located in Buenos Aires, right in the heart of the city in the Barrio of Congreso. "The muse" is my home, my retreat, my guest house, my reason for living in BA, my inspiration.
It is also truly unique there is nothing like the Pasaje de la Piedad, where the Muse is located, check the sites for all the information on this historic and quaint alley.
The alley used to be a tourist attraction it was later gated for the comfort and security of the homeowners community. Yet it is a Historical Patrimony and everything is just like it was built in 1862 except inside the homes.
Only for those who love uniqueness and a slow lifestyle right in the "heart of cultural BA.
My Muse is huge, cozy and remodeled using all the original materials. It is a very spacious, 3 split levels :180 sq mts loft- apt.
It Consists of a huge 8x 6 Living room, open quebracho bar-table and open modern kitchen 5 bedrooms or 4 and lounge . The bedrooms are separted by two split levels that have a bathroom each ( one is half Bath) And of course the " muse":The loft that oversees everything. Pictures say it all and reviews tell you more. Due to the fact that I travel quite often I need to sublet it and give others the chance to enjoy and live a true porte~o lifestyle. I am looking for tenants that will love and take care of my place as if it were their own. View my complete profile if you like to know more about me.
Powered By Blogger